Course Code: 039
Delivering training courses in Health & Social Care, First Aid, Mental Health First Aid, Moving & Handling, Fire Safety and Food Safety.
At TH Training Solutions, we are specialists in providing training to a range of Health and Social Care services.
We are proud to offer high quality Personality Disorder awareness training, to help staff teams supporting people with a diagnosis of personality disorder, to provide the best possible standards of care. br>
We are experts at helping teams to understand what good care looks like, to support people in ways which reflect their needs and help keep them safe and well. Our course is aimed at care staff to understand personality disorders, so that the people they support can live a full and meaningful life.
Our trainers are fully qualified and have years of experience not just training people, but in actually working with adults and children with additional and complex needs. We really understand what good care is and how to implement this successfully.
TH Training Solutions are the ideal choice for training, as we use real life experiences to provide learners with engaging and relevant training courses.
This course is designed to enable staff working in care services to gain the underpinning knowledge required to support people with a diagnosis of personality disorder.
We can also deliver our course to the family members of individuals or groups as well as in a care setting. Speak to a member of our team to discuss how we can tailor our course to meet your specific needs.
On this course you will learn to:
• Recognise what personality disorder is, the different types and how many people are affected
• Identify debates and disputes surrounding personality disorder
• List factors that might lead to personality disorder
• State how personality disorder is diagnosed and the impact of labelling and stigma
• Be aware of the misconceptions of personality disorder and the impact this has on individuals
• Reflect on your own values, beliefs and needs and use this knowledge to find better ways of responding to and engaging with people who have personality disorder
• Recognise how supporting someone with personality disorder is different from supporting someone with other mental health difficulties and understand how it will affect you and the help you may need
• Identify how to respond effectively to people who have emotional distress and know how to manage anger and hostility
• Identify different perspectives around recovery
TH Training Solutions are proud to be able to share their expertise and give you real life practical skills and successful tips to help support individuals who have a diagnosis of personality disorder.
There is no written assessment for this course, formative assessments will take place throughout the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a THTS certificate. There is no expiry date on this certificate, although we recommend that you refresh training every 2 years.
At TH Training Solutions, we are confident that our prices are very competitive.
-Looking for a bespoke training course for your business?
-Great prices guaranteed
Contact us now for course and cost information
07710 245 376 | 07950 535 568
TH Training Solutions Promise
As with all our training courses, we promise you:
-High quality training courses
-Fully qualified trainers and regulated by Qualsafe Awards for accredited training courses
-Flexibility to suit your business needs, with training courses on site or off site if required
-Dates and times to fit around your business hours – weekends available
-Complete confidence in our quality of service
-Our feedback from clients has always been excellent - read our testimonials
-Additional savings for multiple bookings
Click on the training courses below:
Mental Health First Aid
Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health (Level 1 Award)
First Aid for Mental Health (Level 2 Award)
Supervising First Aid for Mental Health (Level 3 Award)
Managing Challenging Behaviour
Drug and Alcohol
TH Training Solutions | Delivering high quality training courses for businesses and care providers | Wirral based | North West | UK wide